Thursday, January 30, 2014

Coming Soon!!



Hey You, how the heck are ya?

If its been a while since you have come you will have noticed that I cleaned up the site a bit.

Applied a new theme.

And even changed the sidebar.

Well there is a reason for that.

You see when I first started using Blogger.com for a platform it was really for one reason and one reason only, backlinks.

Now generally that is not a bad thing but back in 2009 when I started this site I was under the guidance of a group of people who we of the "anything goes" variety in the SEO world.  You would know them as "black hat".

You know the folks that taught new people to write a nifty little 300-500 word article and then send to EVERYWHERE on the net.

By the Matt Cutt's just addressed that here in this video:




Anyways, so I deleted the 50 plus blogs I had on this platform, and Google rightfully so deleted a couple others that I missed and its time to start fresh.  (Lucky for me they left this one alone).

So what can you expect in the future.

Video greatness of course.

Yep that's right, I am going to start doing HangOut's answering some of the more pressing questions of the day.  And in keeping with my main blog WorkWithClintButler.com I will be covering the hundreds of hard lessons that I have learned while traveling my marketing journey.

So I invite you to hit the subscribe button or follow me on Google+ (if your not using it you should be) so you can keep up with my journey.  And make sure you comment, I am going to start a great interview series and might be inviting you to join me!

Luv Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment